Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Very Blue Day


Today I am blue... but in a good way of course!

I found this scrumptious recipe and couldn't help but give it a whirl. These little blueberry bars are, if I may say so myself, absolutely heavenly! I halved the recipe (silly me) and by this morning my brother, sister and I had devoured the entire dish.

I know, I know...

So, of course, I made a new batch today. I'm taking them to a party tonight, so I thought I'd give them an extra little something by adding small blue ribbons.

This time around I was low on blueberries, so I added some fresh-picked strawberries from my backyard and I cooked them in a spring form pan to make the removal process easier.

So, if you're feeling blue, I highly recommend you give these petit treats a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment